There has been so much talk lately about recycling and repurposing clothing; websites like Etsy and Ebay offer a vast array of vintage apparel. I also have hand-picked vintage home accessories. What I enjoy about vintage shopping is each piece is so unique and adds so much character to a home. It’s also fun to find new ways to repurpose vintage pieces like an antique tea saucer used as ring dish or metal pail used as a vase. I feel good knowing I'm doing my part in saving our landfill.
5 reasons to shop for vintage home pieces
- Vintage products are durable and made to last
- They are affordable and plentiful
- It's fun to hunt for that special item
- There is a history and story behind each piece
- It's environmentally responsible, save our landfills!
- Adds character to a home; mix vintage and modern pieces together as it sets your home apart from the typical Matchey Matchey furnishings.
Here are a few of my recent vintage finds from my last trip-
Also, just in, new arrivals for the holiday season and we'll be receiving more each week! Here are a few....
As you begin your holiday shopping, remember to shop early. With all the supply chain issues the country is having, it’s better to be safe than sorry.
We will do everything in our power to get your order to you as soon as we can. However, as we are a small business and primarily use UPS and USPS, they have noted from 10/1/2021 thru 1/15/2022, there will be shipping delays as well as upcharges during the holiday season.
For our Black Friday and Cyber Monday events, we will be offering our first ever, FREE SHIP on $70+!!!